Bubblegum Betty

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Sweet Little Prune (Week 9)


Sweet baby Kelley is the size of a prune!  This little baby has grown another half inch in a week!  Last week it was the size of a green olive, which is 1 inch.  So, this week, that sweet little one is 1.5 inches already!  We had our first appointment and finally got to see our little one.  Let me just say...I have NEVER seen or heard anything so amazing, sweet, and precious in my life.  That tiny little baby was wiggling all around inside me during our sonogram!  He/she was moving it's hands all around and one time it looked like it was kicking at something...so awesome!  I can't imagine how that's going to feel when they get bigger!  Needless to say, this has been my favorite week so far of my pregnancy.  It was so wonderful to be there together and see our baby for this first time...the look on Cody's face was priceless and I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful husband and daddy to share this amazing experience with!

Week 9 Symptoms:

  • Still very tired...especially at night
  • My appetite continues to grow...this baby likes to eat!
  • Boobs are still sore...and huge...for me anyways
  • Aversions: meat, gum, mints, most veggies (I am able to eat tomatoes, raw spinach, and carrots)
  • Cravings: I'm not really having cravings...but I'm definitely eating more carbs. than I used to.
Only 31 more weeks to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment