Bubblegum Betty

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Little Blueberry (Week 6)

How fast a week goes by...and how fast a tiny baby grows!  Our little one is already the size of a blueberry after just one week!  And thank goodness that this next week is Spring Break!  Oh how I am looking forward to a nice week off from school! 

Week 6 Symptoms:
Getting pretty tired as the day goes on, especially since I get up at 4:45 in the mornings
Hungry...every 2 hours
Have to pee all the time
Sore boobs
A little bit of an uneasy stomach at random times throughout the day...nothing some crackers won't fix
No cravings as of yet

All in all...I'm still feeling great!  Cody is absolutely the sweetest husband.  Everyday he is keeping up with the little pregnancy tracker that I downloaded on my phone.  It's the "What to Expect" app and I think he may have it too actually.  If he doesn't, he's just getting on the website everyday and keeping up with what's going on.  He also surprised me with the Baby Wise and Baby Wise 2 books!  YAY!!!  I know there's a lot of controversy over these books.  But, hey, I want to read it and use the practices and schedules that will apply to us and our schedule.  I probably won't take every single piece of information from the book and apply it to our baby and our lifestyle, but I know that a lot of things I've already read will help us tremendously if we are able to do it and apply them.  My mom also got me the What to Expect When You're Expecting book, which I'm reading and love!  It's nice to have a guide and know some of the things that you can't do and eat while you're pregnant.  Sad day for me when sushi is off the menu for awhile.  Thank goodness Bonzai has rolls you can get that have cooked seafood in them!  Only 34 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment