Bubblegum Betty

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Starbucks Buddy

First, let me say that I love Starbucks.  But, what I love more than Starbucks is my little buddy that goes with me.  Most of the time, I go to Starbucks with my mom or my girlfriends.  Cody will take me if we are together and I get a sudden urge to have a delicious carmel macchiato, but he doesn't like coffee.  So when he takes me, it's just a run through the drive through.  I always have a blast when my mom and I go or when I go with my girlfriends because we usually get our drinks and sit outside (unless it's too terribly cold or hot) and just relax and catch up.  It's so nice and there's just something about getting coffee and maybe even a little baked goodie and sipping it with mom or my girlfriends and just hanging out.  It kinda reminds me of a Sex and the City outing with your girls!  But, my Starbucks buddy is extra special.  She goes with me during the mid-morning when it's a vacation/holiday from school.  My sweet, little Starbucks buddy is my precious baby girl, Faith!  She LOVES to go to Starbucks!  She's the only one I ever take.  When I ask her if she wants to go with me to Starbucks, she jumps up and down and runs to the back door and waits for me to get my keys so we can go.  If I'm in a hurry, we just run through the drive through and make a quick trip.  But, since it was spring break and I had gotten all my chores done, we had some more time to kill.  We went by my dad's office first so that she could say hi to him and all the people in his office and then we headed to Starbucks.  I went in and got my drink and then went back to my car and let her out and we sat at one of the tables for a little bit.  I am having to read a book for my class right now that I have to journal about, so I brought it with me and read a chapter while we sat outside.  Faith gets pretty excited at first because I don't get to take her very often, so she was trying to go to all the people that were walking in and even trying to chase a few of the birds.  Once she finally gets used to the new atmosphere, she just lays down beside me.  We only stayed for about 20 minutes, but I just wanted to take her for a little treat!  She's one spoiled rotten little dog!

My Starbucks buddy!  This was taken while we were still in the driveway...she was ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment