Bubblegum Betty

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

Yes...you read that title right!  I had been craving something sweet...and I had 2 cans of coconut milk I needed to use.  So, I made Paleo chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream the other day...OMG delicious!  Here's the recipe for the ice cream...

http://beta.primal-palate.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-ice-cream/

And here's the recipe for the cookie dough that swirls into the ice cream (I halved the recipe because I knew the danger of having extra cookie dough laying around the house!  I would have eaten it all!)

http://beta.primal-palate.com/recipe/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-egg-free/

This was such good ice cream!  It was very rich and the cookie dough was the perfect texture.  I actually kept the ice cream in the fridge so that I could just open up the container and get spoon fulls of it throughout the day!  Of course, I shared some.  Everyone said that it was amazing!  So...another sweet treat Paleo style was successful!!!  I promise I'll post some actual meal dishes I've been cooking.  It's just so much more fun to post healthy sweets!  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment