Bubblegum Betty

Friday, December 6, 2013

I'm Slightly Obsessed...

I was going to only post a few pictures of Seiden in this blog post.  But let's be real...I can't pick just a few!  Every single one is my favorite in some form or fashion.  Even the ones that look like the same picture.  But I swear...she's turned her head slightly or her eyes are different...and so that qualifies as a new picture!  She's growing and changing so much I just can't control my ability to snap random pictures of her throughout the day.  Plus...she's absolutely gorgeous!  So...who wouldn't want to take hundreds of pictures of this precious angel?!?!?  Here are the pics that I have on my phone...love them all!!!













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment