Bubblegum Betty

Friday, December 20, 2013

First Family Photos!!!

The wonderfully amazing Tammy Marcelain came over on Saturday, December 14th to take our first ever family pictures as a little family of 6!!!  I love this sweet lady so much.  She is such an amazing woman and a phenomenal photographer.  She has captured many memories for us over the past (almost) 6 years and I know there will be many more times she will capture precious memories for us.  This past Saturday was no different.  I have looked at these pictures countless times and I just can't get over how amazing they are...and how beautiful our precious angel is!  I could stare at Seiden for hours (I kinda do everyday!) and I love that I will forever have these pictures to remember our first ever family photos!  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!  XOXO




















 
 










































































No comments:

Post a Comment