Bubblegum Betty

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Project 365: Weeks 1-4

So...my best friend did this awesome thing with her precious little boy.  She called it Project 365 and would make a collage of her favorite pics of him from each week.  I'm copying her!  It was such a brilliant idea and it was so fun to look at how much Gavin would change from week to week.  And...she could go back and look at each and every week and see her precious baby boy growing and changing.  I'm a little behind.  Seiden is 5 weeks old today.  But...I am posting weeks 1-4 in one single post!  I know these weeks will fly.  I can't believe she's already 5 weeks old...it goes way to fast.  Thankfully, I will have these fun little posts to look at and see how much our precious angel is growing and changing!  We love you Seiden Grace!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment