Bubblegum Betty

Friday, June 21, 2013

Gender Reveal Party!!!

Our adorable Gender Reveal Party invitations!!!


The video of us finding out that our precious baby is a GIRL!!!


This is the Gender Reveal cake that I made for my Grandma.  She couldn't come to the party so I baked her a special cake that was pink in the middle and we took it to Kerrville for her to cut into!

This is the video of my Grandma cutting into the cake and finding out it's going to be a sweet baby GIRL!!!
The following pictures are the professional pictures that were taken by the amazing Stephanie Ellison.  She did an absolute phenomenal job and I am so thankful that she captured every single moment of one of the most memorable nights in our lives!  The pictures are simply beautiful and they literally take my breath away.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment