Bubblegum Betty

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Seiden Turns 3!!! (10-19-16)

Last year, almost exactly one year ago, Seiden Grace turned THREE!!!  I can't even believe that, especially now because she is almost FOUR!  Where do the years go???  Last year on her birthday, it was the first year that I didn't take off of work to spend the whole day with her, which was hard.  But, I did get to leave work at the beginning of 7th period, thanks to another sweet teacher covering my class, so that Cody and I could go get Seiden and take her to play!  Our plan was to go to the Zoo.  But, when we got there, they were already closed (they stop letting people in at 4:00pm during the fall).  It was kind of a bummer.  But, we took her to Nelson Park and played there for almost two hours and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!  We asked her what she wanted for dinner, to which she immediately replied, "PIZZA!"  So, on our way home from the park, we called and ordered Black Box Pizza and had it delivered to the house.  My mom and brother came over to celebrate with us, my dad was in Midland, so he wasn't able to be there.  But, we had the best time playing, eating yummy pizza, singing "Happy Birthday." eating cake, opening presents, and spending time with our favorite THREE year old.  Still can't believe how fast these years have gone by.

Also, and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, Seiden and my Mimi have the same birthday, but they are 90 years apart.  Which, I think is just so precious!  My Mimi had been working on making Seiden a quilt that she finished just in time for Seiden's birthday!  She was in town the weekend of Seiden's birthday party, which was the weekend right before her birthday.  Seiden and my Mimi spent the morning coloring and playing and then she gave Seiden the quilt.  It was a BIG hit with Seiden!  She loves blankets and she adores my Mimi, so she was just all over that quilt.  I love that Seiden has something that was handmade my her great-Mimi.  They are both so special to one another and share the sweetest bond!

I still can't believe our precious angel is 3.  She is just the sweetest, most precious girl in the whole world and our absolute biggest blessing.  Seiden Grace, I hope you always know how much you are loved and adored.  You are one amazing little girl.  You are so strong, brave, determined, sweet, kind, compassionate, loving, funny, smart, and you are a fighter.  God has put you on this earth to do BIG things and we can't wait to see what all you do for His Kingdom.  I pray that you continue to grow and develop and that God uses you in ways we could never imagine.  I pray that you always know that you are loved and adored and cherished.  I pray that you stay strong and that you always follow your dreams and stand up for what you believe in.  You are our miracle baby, you have defied all odds, and you continue to prove that you will let nothing stand in your way.  We love you SO MUCH and are just in awe of you.  Happiest of Birthdays to you my precious Seiden Grace!  XOXO





















 

   
 










 









































No comments:

Post a Comment