Bubblegum Betty

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Summer 2016!!!

Whew!  I am an entire YEAR behind!  I've got to get with it!  Life has taken me, and our family, on some crazy loops and I have just been putting off blogging about our lives lately.  So, the next several posts may not be many words, but mainly photos.  I think if I sit down and type as much as I normally do, I'll never get caught up!  I promise I'm going to do a better job of documenting!

Last summer was a blast!  Seiden went on her first airplane ride to Minneapolis, Minnesota and she did GREAT!  Like, I was so nervous I went to Target and bought tons of little toys to have her open up at various times on the flight there and the flight home.  I also went to Wal-Mart and bought their entire snack isle.  None of it she needed!  I think I still have snacks left over from it.  We went to the Zoo, and made several trips to the Mall of America.  Of course, we did some shopping, but there were so many activities in the mall, we really kept going back to go on more adventures there!  The theme park and aquarium were our favorites!  She still talks about going to the Mall of America, and it's been a YEAR!  Poor Cody :-)  Speaking of Cody, he went to Africa on a hunt for two full weeks.  He killed some beautiful animals and I can't wait to see them when he gets them back from the taxidermist.  Us girls sure did miss him, but he had a blast and it was something he had been dreaming about for several years.  Those were really the only big adventures our family had over the summer.  The rest of the summer mainly consisted of relaxing, going to the C.A.L.F. festival, swimming, hanging out with friends, eating sno cones, and just soaking up summer!




























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment